February 15, 2008


Cuddle your baby out of the bath with our handcrafted hooded towels. A friend of mine gave us a similar hooded towel and it became the towel I always grabbed first. I made some for baby shower gifts along with a basket of baby shampoos and soaps that make a beautiful gift set.

Hoodiehoo towels fit newborn-young children and can be ordered larger for older kids. Different colored ribbon accents means you can get one for the whole family!


Available towel colors: green, blue, pink, purple, white



Gift Set Includes your choice of Hoodiehoo, 1.5 oz bottles of Johnson's Baby Shampoo, Wash, Lotion & Powder, Brush, Comb, Bath Toy, Gift Tag. The footprints set is perfect for baby gifts where the gender of the baby is unknown or the mother has mulitple children.

2 comments:

kamewh said...

I love hooded towels. I have one that is a larger size that someone made for us and my 4 year old still uses it- they are wonderful!

The McMullin's said...

can I have this one!!! Sydney McMullin....pretty217@hotmail.com