January 5, 2017

Me

Usually on Tuesdays, I share transformations of my rockstar challengers and coaches.

Today, I'm sharing mine... The girl on the left was overwhelmed with life on a daily basis. She was struggling with post-partum depression, had no energy, little passion for life, and had some horrible, health draining habits. I knew I was spiraling into a deep dark place, and I wasn't going to let myself get there. I wasn't making myself a priority, they say you can't serve from an empty cup and I found out what that meant the hard way!

 Today, 4 years later, I'm standing here a completely different person!!! I'm still on a journey, I don't need to feel like I have the perfect body, but I have a new desire to make life awesome and work toward my goals daily! I am a work in progress, but with each new day I am striving to become stronger, more confident, healthier and happier. I wake up everyday excited to live my life!! You don't have to live at the gym. You don't have to go 100% vegan. You don't have to overhaul your life overnight. I've found a 🌟 balance 🌟 that still allows me to live my life. It's all about making small changes over time that will add up to a big transformation!

 If you're feeling stuck, if you're unhappy with your body or just want to feel less tired, depressed, unsatisfied.. Reach out to me! I know it can feel overwhelming trying to figure out where to start but I will help you EVERY STEP of the way!
Comment below or message me so we can chat more. ❤❤ #transformationtuesday

No comments: