June 8, 2017

Netflix your workouts!

Anyone else hate going to the gym or is it just me?? 

In the amount of time it takes me to get the kids ready to go, check them into the child care, and hope a group workout class starts the exact time I'm there (cuz I have no idea what to do with those machines)... I could be done with my workout without ever leaving my house!👊

I truly believe I have found the BEST workouts that are fun, fast and effective. I have tons of them on DVDs that I've collected over time that are well worth over $1,000-- but now we get access to the ENTIRE online library to stream online for the ENTIRE year for $160- say whaaaaat??? (but this price ends soon) This includes a month of superfood nutrition AND all future programs they release, access to cooking shows, meal plans, portion control containers, and support from me as your coach all year! Check out more info here: Clarkstrong.com/annualpass 💥 #yesplease


No comments: