March 7, 2011

Shamrock Canvas Art

This is the full tutorial from when I was featured on Craft-O-Maniac!
Hi Craft-O-Maniacs!! I am honored to be writing for Jen today, she is one of my favorite craft blog buddies!! I have created a super fun and easy Shamrock Canvas Art that cost me all of $3 and took me about an hour total. Don't you love easy, cheap and cute?!
Here are the supplies you need:
Shamrock Felt cutout- JoAnns $1
7.4 inch square Canvas- Michaels $2
Green Paint
Ribbon (same width as canvas width)
Paintbrush
Glue Gun or Craft Glue










Step 1: Paint entire canvas, including sides
Step 2: Glue the ribbon to the sides of the canvas
Step 3: Glue the shamrock to the front of the canvas
And you are done!! Stick it on your mantel with the other St. Patrick's Day decor

No comments: