October 23, 2014

Shakeology- Healthiest Meal of the Day

I can't even tell you how much I LOVE these Shakes!
These super nutritious meal replacement shakes are NOT your normal protein drink. They actually contain 9 servings of fruit & vegetables and superfoods from all over the world to help your body function at its best.
Here's a video that talks about these superfood ingredients and how they help your body:

I have always suffered from low energy & fatigue, ever since I had a blood transfusion with my second baby. He was an emergency C-section and so many things went wrong with his labor & delivery. Luckily everything turned out fine and he was born perfectly perfect, BUT I was left with a few scars and bruises that I just like to call my battle wounds! One of those results was that I could hardly get through the day, I had such little energy. Along with little sleep, the stress of being a mommy, and all the work it takes to run a house & keep it a home, I was definitely looking for something to help me feel like myself again!
I found Shakeology, and along with a healthy diet & exercise I am 25 lbs lighter and 100% happier, and I feel so much better inside & out! Now I share with others because I know what a gift it is! Sometimes I am running around so much, the only thing I have time for is to grab a shake & go, and luckily I can rest easy that I am getting all the nutrients I need in just one meal. If you would like to try Shakeology for 7 days so you can taste the different flavors & really see how your body feels, apply HERE, or just purchase using the button below and let me know what flavors you'd like in notes to seller! 
You'll receive your choice of 7 flavors
-chocolate
-vanilla
-strawberry
-greenberry
-VEGAN chocolate
-VEGAN tropical strawberry
30 Days of Recipes showing HOW to make your shake taste amazing
A full menu plan and how to join our free online support & accountability group!

No comments: