Ribbon Minky Lovey Tutorial:
1. Cut 4 1/2 inch minky squares in a variety of colors.
2. Piece them together as you would a quilt and sew, left to right, and then one row at a time
3. Fold 3 inch ribbon pieces in half and tape (instead of pin) them to the center of each square
4. Place 12X12 piece of flannel or silk backing on top (right sides together) and sew around the edge 1/4 inch seam allowance, leaving an opening to turn right-side-out
5. Turn, remove tape, and stitch the small opening closed
6. Stitch diagonally across the lovey (use the squares as a guide) to prevent the two layers from slipping
7. And you are done!
Make a matching fabric block for even more tactile fun!!