September 2, 2009

My mid-week break

I couldn't help myself when I saw this tutorial. I just had to stop working on my orders for an hour or so to make this adorable frog. You know, while my baby was sleeping and I should have been cleaning or washing dishes or getting my act together. Nope, I'd rather sew. I'm a little addicted these days.
Here's Bob the Frog. Well, it's more like Bog the Bog to my little 2 year old. That's what he calls him.
He didn't take long at all-- except that I forgot to sew his eyes in and had to rip out my handstitching... a little setback, but now he can see!
http://www.purlbee.com/purl-frog/
free pattern and instructions at the purl bee

2 comments:

Lolly Jane said...

bah that's ADORABLE!!!

The Cahoons! said...

Hey Kirsti, it's Ashley from back in the day in Claremont. I found you on Sarah's blog. You're stuff is really cute, and I'm getting some really good Christmas ideas from your blog. I now plan on making three of these frogs and the little boy ties as well. I'm glad I found you, hope you're doing well! My blog is thecahoons@blogspot.com

Ashley