April 4, 2010

Relay For Life Fundraiser!

I am so excited to announce that I will be participating in Relay For Life on May 21-22! Help me support the American Cancer Society and the Fight for Cancer by purchasing a Hoodiehoo Hooded Towel. ALL PROCEEDS from this sale will be donated to the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life!

White Towel Measures 24X44 plus hood and comes in the above ribbon selections: red, pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple with white polka dots!
Click HERE to purchase your hooded towel through etsy. I can ship anywhere in the U.S. and if you live in Texas' Collin County, email me {or comment with your email address} to purchase so you don't have to pay for shipping.
Please tell me what color ribbon you'd like!

Thank you so much for your donation-- In addition to helping people celebrate, remember, and fight back, Relay For Life also helps raise much-needed funds and awareness to help the American Cancer Society save lives from cancer and create more birthdays.
Please support me in my efforts by visiting my personal web page to make a secure, tax-deductible online donation.

No comments: