Hello from LollyJane again! :)
This is Kristi, the other twin, and today I'm going to show you how to make a
haute Halloween headband.
- Festive Halloween bow ($1 bin at Target)
- Nylon knee socks (clearance at Target)
- Alligator clips (found mine at Sally Beauty supply)
- (2) 4" piece of (scrap) ribbon
- Sewing machine & Hot glue
Step 5: Make sure your ribbon is snug (so the bow won't budge during wear) by testing out the alligator clip.
Just clip your cute bows onto the headband- because they simpy clip on, they're interchangeable so you can use them at non-Halloween times, too!Thanks again to KirstiKoo for hosting this SPOOKTACULAR party!!! :)