December 4, 2010

I Spy and Christmas Sneak Peek...

I got my I-Spy Swap Squares the other day... so excited! I thoroughly enjoyed shopping for my 10 favorite I Spy fabrics:
I bought 1/4 yd each and cut them into (20) 4 inch squares. Sent them to the Swap Host and got all these in return:
Here are some of my favorites that will definitely be included in my son's I Spy Quilt that I will eventually make:
Can you tell I have boys?! I want to make a quilt like THIS. It looks like it may take me 10 years to finish, so I'll be thinking of the ways to use all 200 of the squares I got in this swap!

AND, Here's what I've been working on:
Inspired by THIS and THIS, I decided to create my own for our Church service gift exchange. Christmas Tree Pillow Tutorial and Christmas Link-Up coming soon!

1 comment:

Paxton said...

your crafts are always so cute! seriously!
i am in love with the idea of an i-spy quilt and i love all of the i-spy ideas swirling around the web :-) can't wait to see what you turn up with!