February 28, 2011

Green Link- Up!!

A few of my favorite GREEN projects --the color, not the environmentally friendly movement :)
Four Leaf Clover in a Bucket, from Lyndsey's Craft Spot. I love Lyndsey's crafts, and somehow she has thought of the perfect idea using items I already have!
And this cute printable and gift idea from Kirsten {awesome name, by the way!} at the Crafting Chicks. I have some gold coins and will definitely be making this for some of my favorite girls I visit every month!
Super fab. subway art from Lolly Jane Boutique. This is a free printable! They have lots of St. Patty's ideas, so check them out. I love their designs and have Lolly Jane art in almost every room of my home.
And my favorite craft ideas would NOT be complete without something yummy that is also pretty. Doesn't get better than chocolate covered pretzels!! Full shamrock pretzel treat tutorial and party ideas from Sun Scholars.
Alright, those are my favorites, let's see yours!!
Link your favorite Green-colored or St. Patrick's Day ideas, projects, tutorials, decorations, recipes and more- if it's green, I wanna see it!! Please link back to Kirstikoo by adding the button to your post or blog!
kirstikoo







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kristi - Love your site! Thanks for featuring my Shamrock Snacks! I'm a new follower :)

Lyndsey said...

Yeah!!! I hope you make the topiary- I would love too see it ... Thanks for the feature Girly !!!

Lolly Jane said...

Hey Kirsti! Thanks for the feature and for hosting... we linked up :) Love all the St. Patty's day idea's since decor is kinda limited!