July 18, 2011

Chunky Bling- Affiliate Program

I was contacted a couple weeks ago by the Marketing Director of Chunky Bling, a website with fabulous jewelry and watches. I agreed to become an affiliate, which means I help with advertising by putting their buttons on my blog- in return I get free products, like this fabulous chunky bling watch!

I wore my box of crayons watch band today for the first time, and I got SOoo many compliments. I love the bright colors and the watch face is pretty too.
I love that it came packaged with pink crinkly paper (I love that stuff!)
Not only do they have interchangeable watches, but they also have really pretty necklaces, bracelets and rings. I'm hoping to earn the pearl bracelet next.
So click on the button and check it out, you won't be disappointed!

No comments: