September 9, 2011

Newest Pattern- Super Hero Logo Templates!

My boys are HUGE superhero fans. And while I appreciate a good Superman movie from time to time, when they turn on Avengers and other Superhero cartoons, I can hardly concentrate because all I can think about is how to create a simplified super costume for each of the characters!! (I know, I'm nuts, but that's how I find my sanity with boys taking over my home- make a craft out of it!)
I've turned those sketches into templates that are now available in pdf format for you to print off, cut out and have your own templates to create the perfect super hero cape!
Pattern pack includes traditional superheros like Batman, Wonder Woman, and Spiderman, as well as generic logos like lightning bolt, princess crown and star that can be customized with your little super's initial. The entire alphabet also comes with the purchase of this pattern. These templates would also be great for creating appliques on t-shirts, backpacks, hooded towels, room decor, and more!

Now available in my etsy store- just in time to make some Halloween costumes for your super kid! And for my readers only: Buy this pattern for $6.50 and get the cape pattern free! (Mention kkblog in notes to seller)

No comments: