November 18, 2011

Get a Melissa & Doug 25% Off Coupon When You Take the North "Poll"

Hi there followers and friends!! Starting the day after thanksgiving, I will be featuring some of my favorite bloggers and their handmade gifts. My goal is to help you find some fabulous gifts at a great price. I saw this offer from Melissa & Doug (one of my favorite educational toy brands- I especially LOVE their unique puzzles!) and am excited to promote them and help you all earn 25% off your purchase this holiday season!
Melissa & Doug want you to tell them which of their educational toys you think is the best!
Just click on the image below to place your vote in the North "Poll!" You'll Get a Melissa & Doug 25% Off Coupon** to use at MelissaAndDoug.com just for voting!
What a great way to save money on a holiday gift for those sweet young ones in your life!!
I know my little guy would LOVE this cute car carrier (and his b-day is New Year's Eve!) So I am always looking for something extra for him while I do my Christmas shopping!
When you vote, they ask you to register and you can also join the birthday club to receive an additional 15% off during children's birthdays! NICE!

1 comment:

Paxton said...

I LoVE Melissa and Doug! Seriously fabulous stuff! And I know what you mean about birthday shopping and Christmas shopping, O's g'day is the second :-)

I can't wait to see your blog features, you find the cutest stuff!