February 1, 2012

Happy February!

Well it appears I've dropped off the face of the earth!! HAHA, but I really haven't... I am pregnant, and have been focusing on my health and my family. We are super excited for a little boy or girl in August! So expect some fun baby ideas in the next few months! There is little energy at the end of the day, but I have still been thinking about fun crafts to do for Valentine's Day! It's one of my very favorite holidays to decorate and design for! But since I have a bit of a lack of creativity right now, I knew I could count on all you other great bloggers for ideas and inspiration (thanks!)
I am LOVE-ing (pun definitely intended :)) these clothing ideas from make it and love it. I DO NOT sew clothing. But embellish already made clothes I CAN DO...
I think it was so kind of her to include a fun idea for a boys shirt, girls shirt, baby shirt and Mom shirt! Thanks Ashley!
This idea for a jar full of lovely acts from Make and Takes couldn't be easier to create. The printables are ready to go, and what's less expensive than a jar, some rice and straws? I LOVE creative and cheap projects (especially ones that have an uplifting affect on the family!)
I love how easy this project would be! I saw tons of great ideas on pinterest and in the blogging world, but I can't imagine that I'll have tons of energy or time to do anything elaborate. This is right up my alley! Thanks Marie!












Well that's it for now, although I will try to post some fun ideas again soon... Here are a couple projects I did last year that I'm enjoying again!
Easy Glass Gem Art (along with my V-day Fav's from last year) and Fabric Heart Topiaries
and just to prove I am not being TOO lazy & non-creative, here are our fun Valentine's themed projects available on etsy:
Darling Mini Treat Bags- I could make these for every holiday! Oh wait, I have: Christmas, Halloween... These would be great to fill with candy for a special friend or let your little one take her Valentine's to school in it! There's a link on the halloween post for the pattern if you want to make them yourself!
Sweetheart Super Hero Cape Set! Includes the cape with custom initial (we love personalizing!), wristbands with hearts, pink masks and darling matching tutu... great for your sweet little someone on Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Paxton said...

We missed you! I love that heart t shirt on top! Super cute! I may have to copy that one!