March 26, 2015

Extreme Fix, Extreme Results!

My BEST advice for someone struggling to get their workouts in is to find a couple of friends who want to do it with you! I have about 4 friends who I always text my weekly workout schedule to because I know that I'm 100% more excited to workout when I know I won't be doing it alone. Plus if my friends are knocking on the door, I'm not going to hide in the closet and say I don't feel like working out today.
We have cleared out our garage to make a workout space and we just follow along with the Beachbody workouts together! One a good day, everyone will make it, but usually I have at least ONE person show up!

On this particular day, my friends didn't show up (waaah!) BUT I pushed through my workout alone and I'm feeling super strong! I have the kinda body type that doesn't like to put on muscle (my nickname in grade school was chicken legs, lol!) But I've upped my protein and healthy fats, sticking to this fitness program, using heavier weights and finally seeing changes. I can't even say enough how much I'm loving this Extreme Fix program! I've completed the first 21 Day Fix program and re-done it a few times because I love the variety and the trainer really inspires me. I was super excited when they came out with an Extreme version of the program!!

Autumn says, "Don't let anyone tell you that you can't change any part of your body... yes, you can, you just have to do the work but you will see results. " *You can do anything for 21 days, right?* My next round for our accountability group begins next week so message me asap if you are ready to get your own results.



No comments: