August 29, 2015

Super Life Challenge: Goal Setting Worksheet

Took some time to write out my goals this morning. Last time I did that it was New Year's and I've been able to cross off a few things since then!! It feels great to refocus and have something in writing I can look at everyday and remember the things we are striving for. 

I'm excited to be creating a 7 days to a Super Life Series, where I will share all my best tips, printables, strategies & support to help you create healthy habits! We will have a daily workout, meal prep with some yummy new recipes, set goals with my awesome goal setting printable, share some tips on time management and help you find joy in everyday so you can stay motivated for long term success! I'll be sharing my favorite printables and posts as well!

Sound awesome? You can sign up HERE. This group is totally FREE and you will love all the tips & support!















No comments: