April 15, 2011

Tons of Fabulous Flower Tutorials

With Springtime here, fabric flowers are the best way to embellish any project. I love fabric flowers because they don't take a lot of fabric, materials or time and they add the perfect pop! I've been searching high and low for the best flower tutorials and here they are-- a variety of flowers, made out of fabric, felt, silk, yarn and felted wool!! I've also included tons of great ideas on what to do with these fancy flowers.
Pretty Petals by Pile O' Craft: (this tutorial is for the yellow pointed flower)
And for all you Crochet-ers,
I add these to tote bags, headbands and even picture frames (Magnet board tutorial coming soon!!)
Here are some other great ways to use these Fabulous Flowers:
Spring Wreath from Kiki Creates,
Interchangeable Flip-Flops, from Make It and Love It
Felt Flower Earrings from You Seriously Made That?!
Autumn Bloom Belt from I Am Momma, Hear Me Roar
Thanks to all the wonderful, talented bloggers that made this post possible, Happy Spring to you all and GO MAKE SOME FLOWERS!!
Linking up with:
The Girl Creative craft

4 comments:

Allie said...

Thanks for including my flower!

Jill said...

What a great set of tutorials! Thanks for putting these all together in one place!

I would love if you came over and linked this to my weekly Round Tuit party at:
http://jembellish.blogspot.com/
Have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success

Fabric Bows and More said...

If you love bows come and check out our blog: http://fabricbowsandmore.blogspot.com/

Madison said...

Too bad I just made a whole bunch of felt flower headbands as gifts the other day with a tutorial from Happy Together. I would have liked to have tried some of these. But mother's day is coming up, so maybe I'll give a few more a try. I started thinking they might make good bows on gifts. :)

Thanks for sharing!