November 15, 2011

Guess What?!



just opened up in my area. One of my secret wishes came true!! I spent about (50 dollars and) two hours looking at Christmas decorations, home decor and fabric! Ooooooh! You know what that means? Some extra special fabric selections coming attcha' really soon. Picked out these fun Christmas fabrics for a swap project.
If you look closely, you'll see that Santa's fluffy white hat and trim has been replaced with leopard print... I noticed this on a few of the decorations and most of the fabric with Santa this year. I usually love traditional, but I'm gonna go with it. I'm loving this fashion forward Santa Claus!
Hobby Lobby makes me happy.
What's your favorite craft store?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Hobby Lobby! One of my fav shops with alot of variety. Happy Shopping! Tiffany

Visit me sometimes over at my palace blog.

Melissa said...

I know! I was there a few days ago loading up. Their flannel is so much softer than JoAnn's.