December 1, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide- Jewelry Party! {Chunky Bling}

I'm so excited to be hosting a Chunky Bling Jewelry Party! I am a huge fan of their beaded watches!
See me loving mine? They are all interchangeable, so you can get one watch face with lots of color options on the wristbands or even get lots of varieties of both. They also have necklaces, rings and Mother's Birthstone Bracelets- which would make a great gift (or get it for yourself!) You can go HERE for the Chunky Bling Party and make sure you use code KIRSTI15 at checkout for 15% off your entire purchase! These really make an affordable and awesome gift that your mom, sister, cousin, grandma, best friend, girlfriend (or wife) would love (hint, hint to all my man readers! :) hehe)
Beaded Watches Mothers Bracelets
I seriously love my Chunky Bling watch! I get so many compliments when I wear it and one day a little girl said to me, "I like your clock!" Here's to having a cute clock on your arm!! :)

1 comment:

Paxton said...

so cute! i had a chunky "clock" once, but it was in our suitcases :-P pooey!
guess i need a new one ;-)