December 3, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide- Holiday Pillows {Chapman Place}

Who doesn't like a good pillow? I am in LOVE with these pillows from Chapman Place! Jessica has an adorable blog with lots of fun tutorials and geat decorating ideas. I honestly wish she was my own personal decorating assistant!

Jessica has an amazing sense of design and style. I love the fonts and colors she uses! The HOHOHO is my very favorite. I'm a sucker for a set of three somethings :)
Let it Snow!
NOELPeace on EarthLet it Snow... again. In a set of 3!!
And Mrs. Chapman's personal favorite... Poinsettia!
The cute poinsettia is made out of felt. Wanna make your own?! Go HERE for the tutorial from Centsational Girl.

These pillows are very reasonably prices and you can find all of them at Chapman Place on ETSY! Wanna make your own? Her stencils are also available HERE! I love that she uses drop cloth material for all her stenciled pillows. What a great idea!
Thanks for participating Jessica!

No comments: